Kids Brand Insight – Toy Consumer Research Bootcamp
A special one off industry event will be held in Central London, U.K. on Wednesday July 23rd. The Toy Consumer Research Bootcamp will help people in the industry understand how they can use consumer research to test and improve their products, and to reduce the risk of product launch failure.
The event will be run by Steve Reece, CEO of Kids Brand Insight – a leading consumer research consultancy working exclusively in the toy, gaming and kids entertainment sectors. All content on the day will focus specifically on the needs of companies in this industry.
The event will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to consumer research.
- Different types of consumer research, and when/why to use them.
- Problems/issues which can be resolved via research – including examples of typical research topics, and how to robustly test for solutions.
- Toy specific research factors inc. researching with children, mums and testing flimsy prototypes.
- Content specific research factors inc. TV animation, Apps, online, books/comics/magazines.
- Doing it on the cheap – how to do your own ‘rough and ready’ research testing to achieve maximum benefit at least cost.
- Commissioning research studies, how to avoid wasting money & what to look for in an agency.
- How to manage consumer research agencies.
- Practical coaching on discussion group moderating/how to run playtesting sessions.
- How product designers can consumer test products without ‘it’s my baby’ bias in the findings!
- Reporting research findings – how to deliver realistic, actionable findings from research.
Early bird tickets are available for £197 (+VAT) until seven days before the event, after which time the price will go up to £297 (+VAT).
“As an industry we don’t tend to test products with our end consumer as much as perhaps we should. ” said Kids Brand Insight CEO Steve Reece. “The purpose of this training day on Wednesday 23rd July is to help build understanding of how research works, how it can help toy companies to deliver top selling product ranges and how to best use it for maximum results.”
More information / ticket bookings please click here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kids-brand-insight-toy-consumer-research-bootcamp-tickets-11942996825