We offer the following services:
- Toy Co Growth Booster – this is our packaged up Consultancy service focused on helping toy and games companies grow. Over the course of 1-3 months we help you to put in place growth strategies to double or triple your company revenues over a 5 year period. We also help you identify key gaps in your contact networks or capabilities and then help you take practical steps to fill those gaps via introductions, recommendations and hands on sales efforts on your behalf to help you ramp up and truly kickstart your business. We run this service for toy & game companies, but also for toy & game factories, For more info on the Toy Co Growth Booster program, or to sign up, just click here: https://www.kidsbrandinsight.com/blog/toy-co-growth-booster-program/
Toy Expert Consultancy Calls – We conduct a limited number of fixed cost Consultancy calls each month. These are normally booked in advance, and we have to limit the number of calls we can take due to the pressures of our Consultancy project workload. During the calls we can offer our thoughts and feedback on all aspects of the toy business from how to bring a new game to market, to manufacturing through to feedback on your board games board games ideas. We can also give you some additional contacts of key people across the toy business from distributors to factories to product developers. We conduct these Consultancy calls with both toy & game companies and also with factories. Please note these calls normally last for 60-90 minutes, which is reflected in the costs. If you want us to review and sign your NDA (non-disclosure agreement) we can do, but we have to charge double the price to cover the time taken to review, amend and sign.
COST: Our Toy & Game Business Consultancy calls cost £400 GBP or $500 USD, including reviewing & signing NDA = £600 GBP or $800 USD.
- Sourcing Consultancy – we are acknowledged among the leading toy sourcing experts globally. Our clients include $20bn sourcing groups, $billion toy companies through to hundreds of small to medium sized toy companies around the world. We work with leading toy vendors in China, India, Vietnam, Eastern Europe & other locations. We have particular expertise in high end leading toy factories in India and help toy companies around the world find the right vendors in India. To date we have saved customers over $4m USD via our toy factory finding service in India. We also work with toy & game companies on a strategic basis, reviewing their vendor base, and finding improvements and cost savings. Normally the savings we identify for our clients massively outweigh our fees. For more information, check out our Indian toy manufacturing website: http://www.ToyTeamIndia.com
- Non-Exec Directorship – We work with a limited number of toy & game companies around the world advising at board level. Our expertise and advice includes managing growth, finding growth, business strategy for toy & game companies and many other areas of the business. We have limited capacity for this service, so we prefer to work with companies who are active in seeking our advice and inputs.
- Toy Factories moving from OEM to ODM – we work with factories in China who are seeking to step up from OEM/contract manufacturing for other people to becoming toy brands themselves. We help them to understand what is required, to develop the right products for the market and we help them to sell the products to distributors around the world. For more information: http://www.ToyTeamAsia.com
- Access The Global Toy Business – we run bespoke trade marketing campaigns across our network of toy and game business Blogs, our toy and game business Podcast www.PlayingAtBusiness.com and across our social media channels. If you want to reach more than 15,000 people across the international toy business, we can help.
To find out more about how we can help you grow your business, get in touch now…
Here’s a Webinar we recently held for a select group of our clients, looking at Toy Sourcing and how it is heading for a big change from the way things have been done. The presentation also includes details on how we work with toy companies & factories on an expert Consultancy basis: