BOARD ADVISORY SERVICE TO TOY & GAME COMPANIES
Our Managing Director, Steve Reece, offers a limited number of clients his services as a board adviser, non-Executive Director or Independent Director.
Many company owners or boards in toy companies can benefit from an independent sounding board with experience across the toy & game business. Steve has lead two start up businesses, from $0-50m and $0-5m respectively, and as such he has faced the pressures of growing revenues and ensuring profitability, of hiring the right staff, of making prudent investments in brand licensing, in selling to retailers, sourcing products and everything else involved in the toy business.
When clients ask Steve for advice about particular parts of their business, they are asking someone who has experience of that. This is not executive coaching in the traditional way whereby the coach just knows the right questions to ask to aid the thought process and thought management of their client. Steve’s approach is practical based on knowledge and experience.
This type of service tends to work best over an extended period of time, whereby Steve can get to understand more deeply the business and personalities involved in a business, and help them to steer towards prosperity.
Typical activities and interactions include:
- Regular attendance (physically or virtually) at board meetings
- Update calls with company owners and/or management to discuss current trends and challenges
- Strategy workshops to formulate future plans
- Consultancy with company owners/management to obtain needed information, contacts or to aid crisis management in unfortunate circumstances
- Presentation of the company from an independent perspective to investors, partners and potential acquirers of the business
- Practical problem solving – fixing outstanding problems which the team have struggled to fix
- Many other support areas from executive coaching through to internal conflict resolution
The service is available on a forward booking basis, with limited availability of 3 clients at any one time ensure service levels.
Click here for MORE INFORMATION
For hands off, board advisory the monthly fees equate to 2 x Consultancy days = £3,000 GBP per month
For more hands on projects and working relationships, please get in touch to discuss based on further information.
To book a confidential call to discuss your requirements for board advisory services, please get in touch via the ‘Contact’ page of this website.
Or you can SIGN UP HERE for full details of our service emailed straight to your inbox:
CLICK HERE FOR EMAIL SIGN UP FOR BOARD ADVISER SERVICE INFORMATION